Webmasters and Web site owners
You have our permission to link to the pages on Flivor.com. To use the Flivor logo, please read our terms and download the graphics.
Under the following conditions, you may use our logos as a graphic to go with your hyperlink to our website.
Only logos shown on this page may be used. You may only use the logo on a website to hyperlink to one of our web pages. No other use is allowed without express written permission.
- The logo must not be used to claim or imply an endorsement of any website, product, organization or person.
- The logo may not appear more prominently than your personal, company or website name.
- You may not display the logo on any web site that infringes any of our intellectual property or other rights, violates any state, federal, or international law, or that may diminish or otherwise damage Flivor's goodwill including, but not limited to, uses that are obscene, pornographic, excessively violent or otherwise in poor taste.
- You may not alter the logos in any way. You may resize the image to place on your web site.
- Flivor Project (FP) reserves the right to immediately revoke permission to use the logo at any time for any or no reason in its sole discretion. FP reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time. Permission to continue using the logo after any revisions is contingent upon compliance with the revised terms and conditions.
For more information regarding our policies on permissions, copyrights, content usage, link permissions, reprints, posting, publication, etc…, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org